- Notice: Undefined index: #field_type in ffc_field_attach_view_alter() (line 98 of /home/atollfraav/www/atoll/sites/all/modules/contrib/ffc/ffc.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: #entity_type in ffc_field_attach_view_alter() (line 106 of /home/atollfraav/www/atoll/sites/all/modules/contrib/ffc/ffc.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: #bundle in ffc_field_attach_view_alter() (line 106 of /home/atollfraav/www/atoll/sites/all/modules/contrib/ffc/ffc.module).
All inclusive programs
Price/week in euro and per week. They apply to accommodation in a French host family, on campuses and in residences for all our destinations.
8 -12 years old : 28.06 - 22.08.2015
13 -17 years old : 22.03 - 31.10.2015
|"Antibes/Beaches" program |
13 -17 years old : 28.06.2015 - 15.08.2015
DELF Junior (6 lessons x 45 mn per week)
ABITUR(9 lessons x 45 mn per week)
Intensive course (6 lessons x 45 mn per week)
Single room in a host family
Extra day full board standard program
|80 € (multiple room) and 100€|
Extra day full board Program "Plus"
|150 € (double studio) and 212€ (single studio)|
Transfer on week days
Gluten-free meals at the school restaurant
|15 € per meal|
Gluten-free diet in a host family
|20 € per week|
Extra cost for 1 week course
- Standard course (20 lessons x 45 mn/week)
- Accommodation in a host family (double room), on campus or in residence from Sunday to saturday
- Full board
- Return transfer from/to Antibes railway station or Nice airport
- No lesson on bank holidays, nor on the Monday of your arrival (lessons not replaced).
We highly recommend you to take a personal insurance for stay cancellation or interruption and repatriation (you may book a travel insurance in our secure registration).
It is expressly stipulated that the personal effects, suitcases, objects, movable property, vehicles and objects of value owned by clients are not guaranteed against theft, loss or damage of any nature or origin whatsoever. The parties therefore agree that ATOLL shall under no circumstances be held liable and that is the responsibility of the student to take out whatever insurance may be deemed necessary to guarantee his/her personal belongings and property made available to him/her. Where students are minors, their parents or legal guardians shall assume all legal liability on their behalf and shall take out full insurance on behalf of such minors.